Our company treats bed bugs in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas area. What many people do not realize is that this bug can cause a variety of health problems including skin rashes, skin effects, emotional problems, and allergic symptoms.
They are becoming a problem once again, likely due to the increased mobility of people. When you stay at a hotel, it’s easy for bed bugs to jump into your suitcase and come home with you. They might also tag along from places such as hotels and hospitals.
Bed Bugs Treatment
Houses can become infested with them in a variety of ways such as:
- By coming in on clothes, shoes, luggage, pets, and even on people
- Infested items being brought in such as furniture, clothing, or stuffed animals.
- Travel of bed bugs from nearby dwellings that are infested such as adjacent apartments or office spaces. They are known to easily travel through duct work and false ceilings
- Wild animals such as birds and bats can carry them.
Treating them is not an easy process or anywhere for that matter, as they are incredibly elusive. They are generally nocturnal, making them hard to find at times. They will often hide in dark crevices and their tiny eggs will be nested in the seams of fabric or on mattresses. Signs of an infestation are:
- Bites on any skin exposed during sleep.
- Fecal spots
- Blood smears on sheets which appear as rust colored spots
- Molts or “shells”
If you suspect you may have an infestation in the Fort Worth, TX area, then give us a call today! Pest Solutions & Exterminators of Fort Worth can treat all your problems and provide solutions! Not all treatments are the same, so contact us today to get the best bed bug solutions in Tarrant County.