Pest Control Solutions for Fort Worth treats bed bugs in the Dallas Fort Worth, Texas area. What many people do not realize is that bed bugs can cause a variety of health problems including skin rashes, skin effects, emotional problems, and allergic symptoms.
Fort worth bed bugs are becoming a problem once again, likely due to the increased mobility of people. When you stay at a hotel, it’s easy for bed bugs to jump into your suitcase and come home with you. Bed bugs might also tag along from places such as hotels and hospitals.
Fort Worth Bed Bugs
Houses can become infested with bed bugs in a variety of ways such as:
- By coming in on clothes, shoes, luggage, pets, and even on people
- Infested items being brought in such as furniture, clothing, or stuffed animals.
- Travel of bed bugs from nearby dwellings that are infested such as adjacent apartments or office spaces. Bed bugs are known to easily travel through duct work and false ceilings
- Wild animals such as birds and bats can carry bed bugs.
Treating bed bugs is not an easy process in Fort Worth or anywhere for that matter, as bed bugs are incredibly elusive. They are generally nocturnal, making them hard to find at times. They will often hide in dark crevices and their tiny eggs will be nested in the seams of fabric or on mattresses. Signs of a bed bug infestation are:
- Bites on any skin exposed during sleep.
- Fecal spots
- Blood smears on sheets which appear as rust colored spots
- Molts or “shells”
If you suspect you may have a bed bug infestation in the Fort Worth, TX area, then give us a call today! Pest Control Solutions for Fort Worth can treat all your bed bug problems and provide bed bug solutions! Not all Fort Worth Bed Bugs treatments are the same, so contact us today to get the best Fort Worth bed bug solution!